Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MARK. SKINCARE REVIEW PART 2 – EXFOLIATE

What: Mark Go with the Grain Exfoliating Beads

Claim: “A blend of super fine grains that can be mixed with any mark cleanser for mild exfoliation.” (mark. website) Also great for dull and uneven skin tone.

Cost: $9 for 0.65 oz

Usage: Use this with any cleanser, ideally Mark cleanser. Add a dime size amount onto hands and gently scrub the face in a circular motion.

Review: The first thing I noticed about this one, again, is the packaging. I was a bit disappointed, almost felt cheated, because there is a massive hole underneath the bottle (e.g. like the holes on the bottom of wine bottles). Apparently, it is made so that you can attach it atop the mark. cleansers to save space. Ingenious? Not really. Hahaha The grains of this exfoliator are much finer than the St. Ives Apricot scrub. Once again, a little goes a long way. I’ve been using this for 4 months and I barely used about 20% of the product! So, for $9 it’s really cheap considering I use up St. Ives scrub in 2 months or so. Nothing really different about this exfoliator, though, but it does what it’s supposed to do, exfoliate. I use it with the mark cleanser and it leaves my skin super soft and smooth which St. Ives also does. After 4 months of use with the mark cleanser, I noticed an improvement on my skin tone.



Rating: 4/5 stars; I will repurchase this but I want to try the other Mark exfoliator called Berry Grand Super Exfoliating Beads.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails