Sunday, October 26, 2008

CAR AIR FRESHENERS

Originally, I had these little pebble-like things that were scented. It came with the candle warmer & mesh bag that I bought at the fair. It did work for a little bit, but the smell faded very quickly. I felt like I wasted my money! So I made up a quick method & it works!

You simply just need 3 supplies: A small mesh pouch, cotton balls -or- pads, & your favorite fragrance oil (NOT perfume). I'm pretty sure you've already guess what to do with it & you're probably correct!


1: Add about 3-5 drops onto a cotton ball/pad, DO NOT SOAK! A few drops is really all you need! I used 1/4 of my cotton pad & it is very strong! BUT, if it's not strong enough for you, then go ahead & add more.
2: Put the ball inside the pouch & close the end.
3: Hang it in your car & you're done!

I know this is super easy & simple -- Maybe even a 5 year old could think of this! I hang this on my signal side. Everytime I open my car door, I get a wiff of the scent right away, even the people that ride with me do too. It's really easy & it definately works.

But if you try this, please let me know if it works for you too :)!

Other places you may use this in your bathroom, closet, or laundry room or wherever you please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is BRILLIANT! I've never thought of that so I must have the mentality of a 2 year old. Haha. I'm not denying it either, that's the worst part. :P I'll try this soon enough! I think it beats buying those expensive air freshener with un-environmentally friendly packaging anyway...

Related Posts with Thumbnails